Metro City Church welcomes Rush of Fools to benefit Little Dresses for Africa, tomorrow night, August 24 at 7 pm! Metro South Church is located at I-75 & Eureka Road, in Taylor, next to the Home Depot Store. The concert is sponsored by SmileFM and is completely FREE of charge with a special Love Offering being taken to help support Little Dresses for Africa.
Here are some facts about Little Dresses for Africa:
- Our friend, Rachel O’Neill is the founder and president of LDFA, and attends Metro South Church. She visited Africa with her husband, Mike a few years ago and saw the need for little girls clothing, especially little dresses.
- Over one million little dresses have been distributed in 42 countries of Africa, also other countries in crisis such as Guatemala, Honduras, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Mexico, The USA & The Philippines.
- LDFA is not just sending dresses, they’re sending hope.
- The purpose is to plant in the hearts of little girls that they are worthy, in the name of Jesus.
- LDFA goes and teaches Bible lessons, and simple classes on nutrition, clean water and sanitation.
- LDFA has adopted a Village in Malawi where they built a primary school and are raising money to finish the school master’s house.
- LDFA has received dresses and donations from all 50 states, the UK, Mexico, Canada and Australia.
- LDFA sends little dresses with mission teams, all in the name of Jesus.
So tell your family & friends about this FREE concert! Come out for a great evening of musical FUN, and support Little Dresses for Africa at the same time! Hope to see you there! You won’t want to miss my next post. Let’s just say it’s going to be a delicious one!