Hello chocolate lovers, I know you’re out there! Today we’re going to make a quick and easy, but oh so decadent, chocolate treat that’s sure to please all the chocolate lovers in your life! Because this is so easy to whip up, this is also a great last minute dessert recipe to keep on hand.
Our quick and easy Almond Chocolate Crunch Drops are rich and chocolaty, with crunchy Chow Mein noodles and sliced almonds sprinkled on top. They’re an easy and delicious treat for sure!
- 1½ cups melting chocolate
- 1¼ cups chow mein noodles
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- Put the melting chocolate in a microwavable safe bowl and cook in the microwave at one (1) minute intervals at power three (3), stirring in between intervals until the chocolate is smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the chow mein noodles (you can also use ingredients in your cabinets like pretzels, unsweetened cereals, etc...). Using a spatula or spoon, crunch up the noodles as you stir them into the melted chocolate.
- Using a mini scooper, scoop small amounts of this heavenly mixture onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet. They will pop right off the wax paper!
- While the chocolate is still warm, sprinkle sliced almonds on top and let them sit at room temperature until firm, about 20-30 minutes. I promise it's worth the wait!
Hungry for more delicious chocolate recipes?
Here are a few of our favorites!
Hope you enjoyed today’s quick and easy, but oh so decadent Almond Chocolate Crunch Drops! Have a delicious weekend and see you again soon!