Everyone knows how healthy and delicious chicken can be, but sometimes it’s difficult to come up with new ways to prepare it. Today I have an easy, delicious, juicy and tender way to make chicken!
Roasted with some tasty vegetables this Juicy Oven Roasted Chicken is tender and full of flavor!
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a baking sheet with olive oil. Rinse and pat dry the chicken pieces and coat them with olive oil.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides and place them on a baking sheet, skin side up.
Next cut up the onion and red or green pepper and place them on the baking sheet too. Mine happened to be a little bit red and green. Drizzle a little olive oil over the veggies. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 35-45 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken. See Note in recipe for proper cooking.
Your house will smell amazing by the time your chicken comes out of the oven and here’s what the chicken should look like! Just remove the skin and serve with a side of potatoes and a salad, or any of your favorite side dishes. You can also let the chicken cool, cut into pieces, put it in a freezer bag and freeze for a future dinner.
- Chicken breasts with skin & bone (or use pieces that are similar in size)
- Olive oil to coat the chicken
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- ½ onion, sliced
- ½ green or red pepper, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees and grease the baking sheet with olive oil.
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken pieces and coat them with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides and place them on the baking sheet, skin side up.
- Next cut up onion and red or green pepper and place on the baking sheet too.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 35-45 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken.
Looking for more delicious chicken recipes?
Here are a few you might also enjoy!