- 1⅛ c up flour, unbleached or all-purpose
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons Truvia® Baking Blend
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup (6 oz) chocolate chips
- ½ tablespoon molasses (optional)**
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees F.
- Combine the flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl.
- In a larger mixing bowl beat the butter, Truvia® Baking Blend and the vanilla extract (and optional molasses). Then mix in the egg.
- Stir in the flour mixture. Then add the chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet and press down to slightly flatten.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 9-11 minutes, or until lightly browned.
I used a small cookie scooper to shape the dough balls.
Nutrition Facts per Serving (2 cookies; 38 g):
My Dad is a diabetic and he and my Mom tried these cookies and they loved them! Give them a try and see for yourself. You really can enjoy a lower sugar dessert that tastes great too! I hope you have an amazing weekend and thanks so much for reading!