It’s Friday and if you’re like us, you’ve been to a few holiday parties already. December is coming, which means even more family get togethers and parties are on the way. We had a dinner party recently and served this Knorr Spinach Dip along with some Homemade Parmesan & Rosemary Crackers, a perfect duo in my opinion! Today I’m sharing the Knorr Spinach Dip recipe because it’s one of our favorite dips and it’s absolutely yummy!
This Knorr Spinach Dip is creamy, full of savory flavors and goes perfect with our Homemade Parmesan & Rosemary Crackers. If you’ve never made homemade crackers you really should make some, and they go perfect with this spinach dip!
This dip recipe couldn’t be easier. All you do is put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until thoroughly blended. Then, just let the dip chill in the fridge for a couple of hours, so the flavors marry and the dried veggies soften!
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed, to drain well
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1.4 oz) packet Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 (8 oz) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions or ½ small onion, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Cover and chill in fridge approximately 2 hours.
- Serve with your crackers, french bread or raw vegetables.
Make it a lighter dip by using lite sour cream and lite mayonnaise.
The cook time is actually the time needed to chill the dip.
Recipe source: Knorr
Hungry for more delicious appetizer recipes?
Here are a few of our favorites!
I’ve got a busy day ahead getting ready for the Holiday Art Fair tomorrow! I’m really excited about it and I hope to see you there! Have a super amazing weekend and bye for now.