Gently mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
Note: Over mixing the ingredients will make the meatloaf tough.
Place the mixture evenly into a greased 9″ x 5″ loaf pan.
Drizzle the top with additional ketchup. Place the pan in a preheated 350 degrees F oven and bake for one hour.
Remove from oven, slice and serve. This meatloaf is full of flavor and I promise your family & friends will love it too!
- 1 lb ground sirloin or lean beef, 90%-10%
- 1 piece of whole wheat bread (wet it with water, squeeze out the excess water and break it up over the beef)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- ½ green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup ketchup + 1-2 tablespoons for the top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Gently mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and place the mixture evenly into a greased 9" x 5" loaf pan.
- Drizzle the top with additional ketchup.
- Place the pan in a preheated 350 degrees F oven and bake for one hour.
Hungry for more delicious entrées?
Here are a few you may also enjoy!