It’s super simple, for 2 servings just pour 2/3 cup of whole wheat couscous in a large microwavable bowl.
- ⅔ cup whole wheat couscous
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons butter, or to taste
- Pour the couscous in a large microwavable bowl, add the olive oil and stir.
- Add 1 cup salted, boiling water, stir and set aside for 3 minutes.
- Once the water is completely absorbed, stir with a fork to separate and fluff up the grains.
- Cover, microwave on high for 2 minutes and serve.
You can also use chicken, beef or vegetable broth instead of water, for added flavor. Just omit the salt or check for saltiness if using broth.
We used Dari Precooked - Ready in 5 minutes Whole Wheat Couscous.
Hungry for more delicious side dishes?
Here are a few you may also enjoy!
Each of my readers are a gift to me and I want you to know how much I appreciate you! Have a beautiful day and as always thanks so much for reading! Have an awesome week everyone and see you soon!
If you enjoyed this recipe, please share & comment.
Thanks, we appreciate you!
This recipe is shared at: I Heart Nap Time – Clever Chicks Blog Hop – Bouquet of Talent Sunday Linky Party – Inspire Me Tuesday – Fluster’s Creative Muster Party – Creative Ways Link Party – Saturday Sparks Link Party
This post may contain affiliate links to products that may assist you in making our Whole Wheat Couscous. Please see our disclosure policy.