Hello everyone! I’m excited because the recipe I’m sharing has been tried and true, one of my family’s favorites and my Mom always makes it for Christmas Eve! It’s my sister, Sandy’s delicious Slow Cooker BBQ Kielbasa! She’s been making this recipe for 20 years or more and we all love it!
Homemade BBQ sauce makes our family’s Slow Cooker BBQ Kielbasa smokey, sweet and savory! This recipe is great as an appetizer or an entrée for dinner parties, pot-lucks and picnics too! I hope you enjoy one of my family’s favorite BBQ dishes!
- 2 pounds Polish kielbasa
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup onion, chopped
- ⅓ cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (10¾ oz) can of condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Cut the Polish kielbasa into 1" slices and put them in the slow cooker (crock pot).
- Melt the butter in the frying pan. Add the chopped onion & green pepper and saute until soft.
- Add the tomato soup, worchestershire sauce, brown sugar, dry mustard and white vinegar. Cook until bubbly and pour over the kielbasa in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
2 pounds meatballs or
2 pounds mini hotdogs or
1 pound kielbasa and 1 pound mini hotdogs (really delicious combination!)
Looking for more delicious slow cooker recipes?
Here are a few you might also enjoy!
Coming up is my Mom’s English Date Squares. You have to check them out because they really are incredible!