Hello from Washington state! We’re here with my Mom & Dad visiting Chelsea & Kenny. Recently I saw this super easy Angel Food Cake recipe and it turned out so yummy I just had to share it with you. I renamed it Heavenly Pineapple Angel Food Cake because it’s so light & airy and it tastes heavenly! I have to say, this is probably the easiest cake I’ve ever made, and if you love Angel Food cake and pineapple, then its got your name written all over it.
This cake is almost magical the way it mixes up into a light & airy cake in no time at all. Topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with toasted coconut, it’s just heavenly!
It really can’t get any easier than this, just stir the cake mix and pineapple together.
Spread in a greased 9″ x 13″ cake pan and bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and cool completely.
Spread the whipped topping with the back of a spoon, lifting to make random little peaks. Pretty, right?!
Sprinkle with the toasted coconut.
A light and fluffy golden brown angel food cake made with pineapple, topped with whipped topping and sprinkled with toasted coconut. This cake truly is heavenly!
- 1 (16 oz) Angel Food Cake mix
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, in natural juice
- 1 (8 oz) lite non-dairy topping or whipped cream
- ½ cup toasted coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9" x 13" cake pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the Angel Food Cake mix & the crushed pineapple including juice, until blended.
- Pour the batter evenly into a greased 9" x 13" cake pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely and top with lite non-dairy topping or sweet whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
The cake needs to bake the full 30 minutes to insure that the center is done. The top of the cake will be a dark golden brown.
With the back of a spoon lift the lite topping to make random little peaks which looks so pretty!
Hungry for more delicious cake recipes?
Here are a couple you may also enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe, please share and comment.
Thanks, we appreciate you!
This recipe is shared at: All Things Thursday Blog Hop – Saturday Sparks Link Party – A Bouquet of Talent Linky Party – Inspire Me Tuesday – Share Your Stuff Tuesdays – Fluster’s Creative Muster Party – Wow Us Wednesdays
This post may contain affiliate links to products that may assist you in making this Heavenly Pineapple Angel Food Cake. Please see my disclosure policy.