Recently John made this amazingly delicious Cheese Ravioli Lasagna for our son, Andy who is a vegetarian. It’s made with simple ingredients, then layered like lasagna and baked until bubbly and golden brown. It was easy to make and we all enjoyed it so much, that I asked John to make it again over the weekend, so I could share it with you.
Spread sauce over the ravioli, next sprinkle about 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, then spread approximately 2/3 cup shredded cheese.
- 1 - 25 ounce bag cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 1 - 24 ounce jar pasta sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley (+ ½ teaspoon for the third layer)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded cheese (I used Italian 5 Cheese blend)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 11" x 7" baking pan.
- Prepare and drain the cheese ravioli according to the package.
- Put the pasta sauce in a medium bowl. Add the water, sugar, dried parsley, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning, stir to combine.
- For the 1st layer: Spread a little sauce in the bottom of the baking pan, then evenly place a layer of 15 ravioli noodles. Spread sauce over the ravioli, about 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, then approximately ⅔ cup shredded cheese.
- Repeat the noodles, sauce and cheeses for the 2nd layer.
- Order for the 3rd layer (a little different than the 1st and 2nd): Ravioli, sauce, shredded cheese, ½ teaspoon dried parsley, then Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 40-45 minutes, or until bubbly hot and brown on top.
- Cool about 10 minutes before serving.
I wanted to give a shout out to my husband, John. He’s a talented cook and makes some of the amazing savory recipes here on My Sweet Mission.
More amazing savory recipes from John you might also enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, which will add no extra cost to you. Thank you if you make a purchase – it will help support our blog! Please see our disclosure policy.