Recently John made this amazingly delicious Cheese Ravioli Lasagna for our son, Andy who is a vegetarian. It’s made with simple ingredients, then layered like lasagna and baked until bubbly and golden brown. It was easy to make and we all enjoyed it so much, that I asked John to make it again over the weekend, so I could share it with you.
Spread sauce over the ravioli, next sprinkle about 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, then spread approximately 2/3 cup shredded cheese.
- 1 - 25 ounce bag cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 1 - 24 ounce jar pasta sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley (+ ½ teaspoon for the third layer)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded cheese (I used Italian 5 Cheese blend)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 11" x 7" baking pan.
- Prepare and drain the cheese ravioli according to the package.
- Put the pasta sauce in a medium bowl. Add the water, sugar, dried parsley, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning, stir to combine.
- For the 1st layer: Spread a little sauce in the bottom of the baking pan, then evenly place a layer of 15 ravioli noodles. Spread sauce over the ravioli, about 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, then approximately ⅔ cup shredded cheese.
- Repeat the noodles, sauce and cheeses for the 2nd layer.
- Order for the 3rd layer (a little different than the 1st and 2nd): Ravioli, sauce, shredded cheese, ½ teaspoon dried parsley, then Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 40-45 minutes, or until bubbly hot and brown on top.
- Cool about 10 minutes before serving.
I wanted to give a shout out to my husband, John. He’s a talented cook and makes some of the amazing savory recipes here on My Sweet Mission.
More amazing recipes from John you may also enjoy!
This recipe is shared at: I Heart Nap Time – Clever Chicks Blog Hop – Bouquet of Talent Sunday Linky Party – Inspire Me Tuesday – Fluster’s Creative Muster Party – All Things Thursday Blog Hop – Saturday Sparks Link Party
This post may contain affiliate links to products that may assist you in making our delicious Cheese Ravioli Lasagna. Please see my disclosure policy.