Today I’m sharing a super easy, but ridiculously delicious, Cranberry Pecan Dark Chocolate Bark, just perfect for Mother’s Day. Recently I shared my Dark Chocolate Caramel Bon Bons with Sea Salt, which would be a great little treat for Moms too. As promised, I will be bringing you more chocolatey posts, courtesy of Chocoley’s amazing chocolate products. Today’s recipe whips up fast and has only three ingredients, but these three little ingredients are simply smashing together!
- ½ pound (8 ounces) dark chocolate
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup pecans, finely chopped
- Put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for one (1) minute at 50% power, stir and repeat until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Spread the chocolate out on a piece of wax or parchment paper.
- Evenly sprinkle the dried cranberries and the chopped pecans, then gently press the toppings down.
- Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes, or until the chocolate is setup. Cut or break into pieces.
The cook time is actually the chilling time for the chocolate to setup in the fridge.
This dark chocolate bark would make really pretty gifts. For gift packaging ideas click here to impress your family & friends!
More about Chocoley:
I would like to say how much I love my Mom! She’s so good to her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. She’s an excellent example of what a Christian Mother should be, and her and my Dad pray for each family member everyday. She’s also a wonderful speaker and is sharing this Sunday at my sister, Sandy’s church in Ohio. I’m sure the people there will be blessed and gain much wisdom from her message. She’s an amazing cook and baker (I like to think I take after her in that area :)) and is one of my best contributors. She’s also a ton of fun and we laugh a lot together. I think she’s pretty and I’ve always been proud to say, “That’s my Mom”. Thank you Mom for being the person you are to so many people, especially to me.
Other chocolate recipes you may also enjoy!
This recipe is shared at: I Heart Nap Time – Clever Chicks Blog Hop – Bouquet of Talent Sunday Linky Party – Inspire Me Tuesday – Fluster’s Creative Muster Party – Creative Ways Link Party – Saturday Sparks Link Party –