Bubbling with melted cheese and loaded with chicken & veggies, this Savory Chicken & Cheese Naan Pizza is so good! It’s sure to please your family and may be a new favorite pizza at your house. Using naan flatbread for pizza crust is an easy and delicious way to make amazing homemade pizza. We picked up a package of naan flatbreads and it had a recipe for homemade pizza on the back. We changed the recipe a little, by adding the ingredients that we love, and this pizza is off the charts delish and super easy to make!
Carefully remove the pizzas from the oven. (See tip below) Slice and serve! This pizza goes great with a cold glass of Southern sweet tea.
- 1 - 8.8 ounce package Naan flatbreads (2 count)
- 1¼ cups chopped grilled chicken breasts (about 2 small breasts)
- ½ cup tomato pesto sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup chopped green peppers
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Evenly spread the tomato pesto sauce over the naan breads, bubble side up.
- Add the chopped grilled chicken, green peppers and onions. Then add the mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- Place the pizzas on a sheet of heavy aluminum foil or parchment paper and put them on the middle rack of a preheated 425 degrees F oven. Bake 10-14 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the edges are lightly browned.
- Carefully remove the pizzas from the oven. (See note below). Slice and enjoy!
Try a variety of your favorite fresh, chopped veggies, to create different pizzas.
To easily grill the chicken we highly recommend the Hamilton Beach Grill. It’s small and handy and your grilled chicken will turn out perfect every time. We got ours from our son, Andy for Christmas years ago and we love it!
What is Naan flatbread? Naan, nan or khamiri is a leavened, oven-baked flatbread found in the cuisines of West, Central and South Asia. Source
Looking for more delicious chicken recipes?
Here are a few of our favorites!
If you enjoyed this recipe, please share & comment.
Thanks, we appreciate you!
This recipe is shared at: I Heart Nap Time – Clever Chicks Blog Hop – Bouquet of Talent Sunday Linky Party – Inspire Me Tuesday – Fluster’s Creative Muster Party – Creative Ways Link Party – Saturday Sparks Link Party
This post may contain affiliate links to products that may assist you in making our Savory Chicken & Cheese Naan Pizza. Please see my disclosure policy.