Chopped walnuts, chocolate chunks and mini marshmallows make these Loaded Rocky Road Brownies so incredibly tasty! If you love rocky road desserts then you’re going to love these fudgy, nutty chocolaty brownies! They’re easy to make using a brownie mix and loaded with yummy ingredients.
John’s sister, Jo and her husband Frank came to visit us recently and I wanted to make an easy dessert because we were busy painting our new home that week. So, I grabbed a brownie mix I had in our pantry, added some of our favorite ingredients and made these amazing Loaded Rocky Road Brownies!
- 1 (17.6 ounce) brownie mix, with walnuts 9" pan size
- Additional ingredients listed on box; egg(s), water and vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped milk chocolate discs or milk chocolate chips (reserve 3 tablespoons for top)
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts (reserve 3 tablespoons for top)
- ¾ cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and generously grease a 9" or 11" pan.
- Place the brownie mix and all ingredients (except for the reserved chopped walnuts and chocolate) in a large bowl. Stir just until blended, making sure not to over mix.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and sprinkle the reserved chopped walnuts and chocolates on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 30-33 minutes.
The box recommends a 9" pan but an 11" pan (as shown) works well too.
You'll know the brownies are done when the edges are a little crunchy and the center is firm to the touch. But, be careful not to over-bake, brownies should be moist and fudgy.
More about Chocoley:
Chocoley has some of the most amazing products, like melting and drizzling chocolates, ready to use gourmet centers, flavoring oils and so much more. Check out their products, resources, tips and recipes, then go ahead and make a delicious Chocoley chocolate creation for you and your family.
Other delicious dessert recipes you may also enjoy!
What’s your favorite brownie? Do you make them from scratch or do you use a brownie mix?
To receive our free recipes & tips follow us through our social medias, or by email!
If you enjoyed this recipe, please share & comment.
Thanks, I appreciate you!
This post is shared at: I Heart Nap Time – Clever Chicks Blog Hop – Bouquet of Talent Sunday Linky Party – Inspire Me Tuesday – Fluster’s Creative Muster Party – Creative Ways Link Party – Saturday Sparks Link Party
Note: The Chocoley links in this post are not affiliated and I will not receive compensation through them. I just love Chocoley chocolates and highly recommend them, so I’m happy to provide helpful links to their website and products.
This post may contain affiliate links to products that may assist you in making our Loaded Rocky Road Brownies. Please see our disclosure policy.