Recently I shared our delicious and cute white chocolate dipped St. Patrick’s Day Rice Krispies Treats and today I’ll show you a fun way to package them as a gift! Food packaging is easy when you have the right tools and supplies. And, using these steps will keep your food gift fresher much longer too!
We have the best neighbors and recently one of them gave us some beautiful plants that they were changing out in their front garden with new ones. So, I thought I would make them some rice krispies treats and add a bag of premium Starbucks coffee as a little ‘Thank You’ gift for them.
First, you’ll want to make the rice krispies treats and allow the chocolate to set.
Next, put a rice krispies treat in each cellophane bag, seal and cut off the excess bag with the bar sealer and cutter. Or, seal and cut off the excess bag with scissors.
Next, stack the sealed rice krispies treats in a cellophane bag and tie the ribbon around it. *I alternated the chocolate dipped sides so they stacked neatly and it looks pretty too.
Place the bag of rice krispies treats and the premium Starbucks coffee in the gift bag, along with a ‘Thank You’ card.
- 6 Rice krispies treats
- 7 clear gusseted cellophane bags, 4″ x 2″ x 6″ size
- Impulse bar sealer with cutter
- 1 – 24″ green ribbon, or color ribbon you prefer
- 1 – Thank You card or other greeting card, along with your business card. (Vistaprint has great deals on business cards, I just ordered new business cards today!)
- 1 medium sized gift bag
- Make the St. Patrick’s Day Rice Krispies Treats and allow the chocolate to set.
- Next, put a rice krispies treat in each cellophane bag and seal each treat using a impulse bar sealer with cutter. Note: Sealing the treats will keep them fresh and tasty.
- Stack the sealed rice krispies treats in a cellophane bag and tie the ribbon around it. *I alternated the chocolate dipped sides so they stacked neatly and it looks pretty too.
- Place the bag of rice krispies treats and the premium Starbucks coffee in the gift bag, along with a ‘Thank You’ card.
Other posts you may also enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed today’s food gift tutorial. Do you like to give food gifts to your neighbors, family and friends? If yes, what’s your favorite food item you like to give?
To receive our free recipes & tips follow us through our social medias, or by email!
If you enjoyed this gift idea, please share & comment.
Thanks, we appreciate you!
This post is shared at: I Heart Nap Time – Clever Chicks Blog Hop – Bouquet of Talent Sunday Linky Party – Inspire Me Tuesday – Fluster’s Creative Muster Party – Creative Ways Link Party – Saturday Sparks Link Party
This post may contain affiliate links to products that may assist you in making our Rice Krispies Treats St. Patrick’s Day Gift. Please see my disclosure policy.