Hooray, this Saturday is the 4th of July! Which, for many Americans is one of the most loved and celebrated holidays. In honor of this day, I’m bringing you an easy and delicious Red, White and Blue Chocolate Bark that is sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face! This chocolate bark is the fantastic blend of Chocoley creamy white chocolate, red and blue tart dried Ocean Spray’s Craisins® and crunchy almonds!
If you show up with a batch of this yummy chocolate bark this weekend, your friends will love you forever! Well, I can’t promise that, but they’ll definitely be glad you brought it.
I just love easy, sweet and tart desserts that have a touch of crunch too!
- ½ pound (8 ounces) white chocolate, approximately 1½ cups
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup dried blueberry infused cranberries, or dried blueberries
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- Put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for one (1) minute at 50% power, stir and repeat until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Evenly spread out the chocolate on a piece of wax or parchment paper to about 7" x 11".
- Sprinkle the dried cranberries, then the sliced almonds and lastly the blueberry juice-infused cranberries. Gently press the toppings down into the melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge about 10 minutes, or until the chocolate is setup. Cut or break into pieces.
Chocolate burns very easily, so don't overheat it, but cook at 50% for short periods and just until it's smooth and creamy. You can also use the double boiler method.
The cook time is actually the chilling time for the chocolate to setup in the fridge.
This Red, White and Blue Chocolate Bark would make fun gifts for the white chocolate lovers in your life.
For more food gift packaging ideas click here. Go ahead and be creative with your food gifts and you’ll impress your family & friends!
More about Chocoley:
Chocoley has some of the most amazing products, like melting chocolates, ready to use gourmet centers, coloring and flavoring oils and so much more! Check out their products, tips and recipes, then go ahead and make a delicious Chocoley chocolate creation for you and your family today.
Looking for more delicious recipes?
Here are a few you may also enjoy!
What’s your favorite recipe for the 4th of July? Please share it with us in the comments below.
I’d like to say a big “Thank You” to all the brave men and women who have, or are serving our country for our freedoms! I hope you enjoy your weekend and have a fun and safe 4th of July everyone!