Start your morning right with our delicious, protein packed Dark Chocolate Chip Almond Smoothie! My favorite Starbucks Frappuccino is their Java Chip Frappuccino. And, this smoothie tastes a lot like it because it’s creamy, frosty and every sip is full of rich chocolate pieces!
Made with just 4 ingredients, plus the toppings, our Dark Chocolate Chip Almond Smoothie whips up fast, for a tasty beverage that’s packed with protein to help keep you satisfied all morning long.
There’s no dicing or chopping, so this may be the easiest smoothie you’ll ever make.
Just put all the ingredients in a blender, or Nutri Ninja Pro Deluxe, and blend on high speed until smooth.
We love and use our Nutri Ninja Pro Deluxe for smoothies and other refreshing drinks all the time! We tried a couple different blenders before we found this one and let me tell you it works great. You can get one too – check it out here!
Pour into glasses and top with whipped topping and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Oh my goodness, they’re so fancy and delicious you’ll think you’re in chocolate heaven!
- 1½ - 2 cups ice
- 1 cup dark chocolate almond milk, or chocolate milk of choice
- 1 scoop whey protein, approximately ⅓ cup
- 2-3 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- For garnishing:
- Whipped topping
- Chocolate syrup
- Put all the ingredients in a blender, or a Nutri Ninja Pro Deluxe and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped topping and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Looking for more delicious breakfast recipes?
Here are a few you may also enjoy!