Thank you for your interest in working with us or advertising on My Sweet Mission. We love working with companies that are looking for ad space or that can provide quality products, offers, reviews, giveaways and/or coupons related to this blog and the interest of my readers. If agreed upon by us and your company, we will work with you in exchange for payment in either cash and/or products. Each sponsored post and agreement will be handled on an individual basis and we will always provide an honest and professional review for our readers and your company.
Statistics as of December 2016 – Page Views & Unique Visitors:
- 135,000+ – Monthly Page Views
- 86,000+ – Monthly Unique Visitors
Social Media Followers as of December 2016:
I love to create delicious recipes for my readers and all of the recipes here on My Sweet Mission have been tested and tried for deliciousness and accuracy. I would be happy to develop a unique recipe using your company’s products as well.
Recipes developed for the following companies:
A Few Recipes using Chocoley Products:
- Easy Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe
- Chocolate Decorated Heart Shaped Cookies
- Rocky Road Clusters
- Cranberry Pecan Dark Chocolate Bark
Recipe using Driscoll Berries:
Recipe using Chobani Greek Yogurt:
Recipe using Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips:
Giveaways and Product Reviews:
If you have a product that is of interest to our readers and after we have had a chance to try the product, we can host a review and/or giveaway for your company.
Giveaway and Product Review Policy:
- I will not accept compensation in exchange for positive reviews, all opinions stated on this blog will be honest and 100% my own.
- I will only give product reviews and giveaways after using your company’s product.
- Products or samples will not be returned to your company.
Guest posting on My Sweet Mission:
If you’re a food blogger and interested in doing a guest post, please email me with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Blog name & URL
- A link to one of your guest posts
- Guest post must be food related; a recipe (not a duplicate from your site), kitchen tips, food gift ideas…etc.
Special note: I will personally review and consider each submission, but I can not promise that each submission will be accepted. Thank you for your interest, I’m honored and truly appreciate it.
My Sweet Mission has been featured on many blogs. I’m also honored that some of my recipes have been featured in the delicious Recipe Lion‘s Free eCookbooks. Click the photo to be taken to the featured recipe.
Companies My Sweet Mission has worked with or featured on:
- Recipe Lion
- The Daily Meal
- Food Foto Gallery
- My Taste
- Whole Yum
- Cool Home Recipes
- Chocoley Chocolates
- Driscoll Berries
If your company would like to work with me in any of the ways mentioned or has another idea, please feel free to contact me at MySweetMission.Heather@gmail.com.